Rocky Vista Health Center is providing the COVID-19 Vaccine to the below catagories:
* People who have direct contact with COVID-19 patients for 15 minutes or more over a 24 hour period.
* Long-term care facility staff and residents.
* Health care workers with less direct contact with COVID-19 patients and EMS.
* Firefighters, police, COVID-19 response personnel, correctional workers, and funeral services.
* People aged 70 and older.
If you recently tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 90 days, you are ineligible for the vaccine.
Per state and federal guidelines, if you do not meet these criteria, you will not be able to receive the Covid-19 Vaccine at this time.
Please visit your local Department of Public Health website if you are not sure of your subgroup catagory.
At the time of appointment, please provide proof of eligibility.
If you are currently in a prioritized vaccine group and have questions, please call Rocky Vista Health Center- 720-875 2802.